Friday 3 August 2012

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Rose Passion'

A few weeks ago I was having a read through some blogs and I came across Georgia's post on this lipstick. It looked beautiful! I was on one of my regular trips to Boots (I don't just shop in boots) and I saw these lipsticks and remembered Georgia's post. So I snapped one up in no. 160 'Rose Passion'. As soon as I got home I tried it on and loveddd the colour and the feel of it on my lips. It's pillarbox red. So pretty. I never usually wear a red lip but I would definitely wear this on a night out rather than during the day. It's a lovely formula, really creamy and definitely moisturising. It's quite sheer because of the moisturising properties so although it's fairly matt, i like the sheen it gives. It lasts quite well on my lips. It does bleed a little and is quite messy to apply but nothing that a lip liner can't sort out. This is my second drug store lipstick and probably the best one out of the two so i'd definitely recommend.


 The packaging is nice, it does feel cheap but the lipstick itself is worth the £6.29 price tag.
Check it out here

What do you think of these lipsticks? Have you tried them?

Follow me on Instagram: missmeganmakeup


17 comments:

  1. Love the colour! It looks great on you :) Can't wait to try these out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun. They have some lovely colours :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I never usually wear red but because this is moisturising it looks more wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful on you! I love wearing red lipstick but I'm always too scared to wear it out the front door in case it ends up on my teeth or all down my face before I notice -- cringe! Rimmel's reds always seem good though, thanks for the post!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I do worry which is why I would wear it mostly for nights out! Definite cringe for red lipstick on your teeth! X

      Delete
  4. This shade looks gorgeous on you! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely red on you! Rimmel lipsticks are excellent - I have Nude Delight (one of my favourite nude lipsticks) and a blue-based red from the Kate Moss collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your blog, just found it. My name is Megan too!
    I have followed, I would love it if you could take a look at my blog too :)
    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yay! Another Megan! :) i will do x

      Delete
  7. Hey, just to let you know I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    http://misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely :) I'll check out your post x

      Delete
  8. Great post! I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award :) http://prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babe this looks INCREDIBLE on you!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog and love it!
    I need this lipstick now!! It looks amazing on you so hopefully it does the same for me :) ha

    I have tagged you in the SunShine Award which is on my blog :)
    http://misstiffanydarling.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete