Thursday 14 June 2012

Sigma Brushes

So today I'm going to post about my growing Sigma brush collection.

My first purchase was the Synthetic Kabuki Kit which consists of the
F80 - Flat Kabuki
F82 - Round Kabuki
F84 Angled Kabuki
F86 - Tapered Kabuki

There was so much hype about these brushes and i wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I have to say, i absolutely love these brushes! They're so soft on my skin and the density is great. I use the F80 for my liquid foundation. The F84 is great for contouring and the F86 for highlight. I still haven't really found a use for the F82.. Yet!

I'm so excited because I finally received my Sigma Mrs Bunny Essential kit this morning! It's so pretty! You get 12 amazing brushes, 8 eye brushes and 4 face brushes, that are all synthetic. The brushes include:
 
E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.


The brushes come in a container that turns into brush holders which i loove! So far, i really like the quality of the brushes. I can't wait to do my make up with them tomorrow! It took 12 days for them to arrive which I think is pretty good seeing as I live in the UK. The Essential kits are $109.00, which is around £70. I payed £77.05 (to be precise) which was including the postage and packaging. For the quality of the brushes and what you get, i think its definitely worth the money.



You can check out all the Sigma brushes at:

I'll keep you posted on those...
What do you think of Sigma brushes?
 








2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about Sigma's brushes. I was looking into buying some myself, and the Mrs. Bunny Essential kit looks like a great place to start. I love the little brush holder it comes with - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it and get some :) They're so worth it. I want some more already! ha I love the baby blue and pink- It's so pretty, and so good for travelling.
      Thanks for the comment hun.Let me know if you get some..
      Meg xo

      Delete